Assistant Housekeeper Jobs Vacancy in Sudima Hotels Christchurch
Sudima Hotels Christchurch urgently required following position for Assistant Housekeeper. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Housekeeper Jobs Vacancy in Sudima Hotels Christchurch Jobs Details:
All jobs Assistant Housekeeper - Sudima Christchurch Airport
We are looking for an organised Assistant Housekeeper to join our team, providing support to the Executive Housekeeper and the housekeeping team. You will assist with the smooth and efficient running of the department and come up with ideas to make sure our service is top class.
If you have experience managing a large hotel housekeeping team, we’d like to meet you!
- Roster staff and allocate duties of room attendants, public area staff, house people and laundry attendants on a daily basis.
- Supervision and training of staff.
- Assist with cost control and ordering of supplies
- React and respond to flight disruptions and unscheduled tasks.
- Ensure all rooms are clean and tidy by the end of the shift.
- Maintain communication with other departments
- Manage the uniform requirements for all the hotel employees
- Follow hotel safety and security guidelines
Most importantly you will have a great attitude, as well as proven experience as an Assistant Housekeeper in a large hotel for at least 2 years. The following will help you succeed in this role
- Good communication skills and level of English - verbal as well as written.
- Advanced computer skills, including PMS and Microsoft office
- Desire to learn and grow your hospitality career
- Experience leading a large team and working to tight deadlines
- Willing to go the extra mile for our guests to ensure they make the most of their stay
- Able to work flexible roster over 7 days including some public holidays
- Good physical health and stamina
- Ability to meet high-performance standards, and develop, coach and train our team to reach these standards.
- Experience with industrial cleaning equipment and products
- Experience managing stock and par levels
- Experience liasing with suppliiers
Its an exciting time for us with dynamic growth in our company, we are always looking for great team members, now is the time to join Sudima!
- Onsite carparking, meals on duty and uniforms provided
- Great long service perks and anniversary vouchers
- Friends and Family Hotel rates!
- On the job paid training
- Training towards NZQA qualifications and our very own Sudima University digital learning platform.
Our values are based around caring, working together and doing the right thing. We are passionate about our people.
We encourage people from diverse backgrounds particularly those with access needs to apply. Sudima hotels are proud to promote diversity within our workplace and ensure an equitable selection process. We are committed to accessibly for all, should you require an alternative way to apply please contact our Support Office on 09 304 0745 Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in person.