Team Leader Jobs Vacancy in Chandler Macleod Auckland City
Chandler Macleod Auckland City urgently required following position for Team Leader. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Leader Jobs Vacancy in Chandler Macleod Auckland City Jobs Details:
- Continuous improvement and development focus
- Coaching and leadership of the Credit and Collections team
- Award winning NZ organisation - Best Workplace 2017
As one of New Zealand's leading utility providers, our client takes pride in offering tailored solutions to meet every household's budget. In this extremely competitive industry, they often receive awards for their innovation and pride themselves on their people. It's no surprise they won one of the Best Workplaces in New Zealand – voted by employees!
This is an exciting time to be joining the business following a recent restructure in the Credit and Collections area, in a newly created position. You will be instrumental in providing coaching and development for 10 specialists within the team alongside facilitating an efficient, effective and agile working environment. Your responsibilities will include driving the continuous improvement of systems and processes, executing the credit and collections customer experience strategy and optimising the teams performance via targeted coaching and regular 1:1's to achieve debt reduction.
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a diverse, vibrant and solutions driven team environment
- Continuous training and development
- Flexible working hours
- Access to a number of great healthcare and insurance benefits.
To be considered for this position, you must demonstrate:
- A proven ability to provide effective coaching and training - In-house
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills
- An understanding of operational Credit and Collections practise
- The ability to analyse, drive and manage process improvement
- Outstanding commercial acumen
- Advanced computer skills.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, please apply now or contact Lucy Micklefield on 093074339 for a confidential discussion.