Customer Service Ambassador Jobs Vacancy in Company Hamilton
Company Hamilton urgently required following position for Customer Service Ambassador. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Ambassador Jobs Vacancy in Company Hamilton Jobs Details:
Anything but routine or boring... earn a great living while displaying and being rewarded for your people and organisational skills.
Some daily tasks include: (Training will be given for all these tasks).
- Answering the phones and emails,
- Greeting customers,
- Discussing and recording customer needs,
- Creating estimates using our in-house computerised system,
- Assisting the workshop by doing basic parts ordering
- Booking customers in,
- Taking payments
You'll be on the leading edge of automotive technology, marketing and business systems. You'll get to play an important role in development of these technology, marketing and business systems with your valued feedback. Established in 1934, we are a trusted automotive repair company with thousands of loyal customers, so you're assured of a steady, dependable income.
- You'll receive the respect you deserve as an customer service professional... not only from our clients, but from our management team and your tech teammates, who are as passionate about their professions as you are.
- You'll work in a self-directed environment without somebody constantly telling you what to do or how to do it.
- You'll receive a great income, ongoing company training, and an array of social events, making this "The Perfect Job."
- Great communication skills are a must
- You'll have a current restricted or above drivers licence