Global Communications Public Relations Manager Month Fixed Term Contract Jobs Vacancy in Vend Newmarket
- Global Communications Public Relations Manager Month Fixed Term Contract
- Newmarket AUK
- 25 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Vend Newmarket urgently required following position for Global Communications Public Relations Manager Month Fixed Term Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Global Communications Public Relations Manager Month Fixed Term Contract Jobs Vacancy in Vend Newmarket Jobs Details:
We're looking for a sharp, tenacious and downright awesome individual to join our world class Marketing Team as our Global Communications & Public Relations Manager - for the right candidate we can accommodate flexible hours and days for this position! Reporting into the Director of Brand and Communications, you will be working alongside an exceptional in-house team of twenty marketers, to promote and protect the Vend brand and reputation by leading the delivery of high value external and internal communications. This is an exciting opportunity and a role that makes a direct impact on a growing Kiwi tech company. We are after a superstar that can tell stories that delight, inform and inspire action in our prospects, customers, partners and employees, collaborating with global Vend teams to coordinate activity across all key communication channels.
Vend is an award winning, venture-backed tech company and our mission is simple: to create remarkable retail life. We help our retailers build thriving businesses, live more fulfilling lives and create experiences that people love. And as we do, we encourage the diversity that makes communities unique.
We have over 250 talented people across Auckland, Toronto, London, Melbourne and San Francisco working to delight approximately 20,000 awesome retailers worldwide who are running successful retail operations in their communities and online.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS & PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGER MIGHT LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS:
- You will be responsible for developing the company wide communications strategy and delivering effective, timely, on-brand communications across all internal and external channels including media, customers, partners including add-ons, resellers, social media and online forums
- Managing relationships and output of global external agencies, including:
2. Developing content (comms specialist)
3. Editing and maintaining standards
4. Tracking, analysing and reporting on PR/content
- You will be the trusted Communications advisor to Vend teams & stakeholders globally
- Managing Vend's online reputation including leading the Vend Global Advocacy program, leveraging Vend promoters to attract new customers
- Having your finger on the pulse of PR, media & content trends including best practice, latest technology and new ideas that will help us continue to produce better content
- Lead the team. You'll be responsible for helping those Vend-er's become really good at what they do. You have first class leadership skills and are responsible for developing and mentoring a social media expert
- 8+ years in communications, PR and content working for a leading, globally-recognised brand
- Exposure to & understanding of B2B, B2C and technology clients
- Experience setting PR & comms strategy and reporting on results to demonstrate impact
- Deep understanding of media and social media platforms and how to produce content that delivers results.
- Solid experience managing external agencies to achieve maximum value
- Broad breadth of experience in creative communications, copy editing and content production
- Experience project managing integrated communications campaigns across multiple touch points