New Product Development Technologist Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City
Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City urgently required following position for New Product Development Technologist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
New Product Development Technologist Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City Jobs Details:
Utilise your creativity and technical problem-solving skills; Join a fast-growing NZ business and their exciting ventures.
- Cutting-edge New Product Development
- Exporting to China and many other countries
- Quality Nutraceutical Manufacturer
Introduction Our client is a highly successful market leader across a diverse range of nutraceutical products. Their outstanding commitment to quality, efficacy and continued innovation has paved the way for extraordinary global expansion and demand for their products.
A unique opportunity has emerged for a two motivated individuals to join their talented New Product Development Team. Reporting to the NPD Manager, you will collaborate with internal and external resources, working to plan and manage a portfolio of projects to ensure results are delivered within tight market lead timeframes. This position covers a broad range of activities, with no two days exactly the same.
You will have an exceptional advantage in this role if you have knowledge of export markets across Asia, understanding of international regulatory requirements and can speak Mandarin Chinese at professional working proficiency. Key to your interest is launching products that bring about cutting-edge commercial success.
As a New Product Development Technologist, your responsibilities include:
- Designing project schedules and managing deliverables to ensure results are on time.
- Improving current products and initiating new product ideas.
- Developing new formulations and specifications to meet the needs of international and domestic markets.
- Prototype development and managing production trials.
- Accurate project documentation, including Gantt Charts, Nutrition Information Panels and relevant ERP documentation (Bill of Materials etc.)
- Developing knowledge of manufacturing processes and quality issues.
- Preparing artwork for pre-printed packaging and labelling.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory updates, such as FSANZ code, TGA, Blue hat/orange hat registration.
- Providing general technical support regarding raw material product specifications, SOPs, label listing approvals and export documentation preparation.
- Tertiary Science qualification.
- Experience working in a Medsafe regulated GMP industry and understanding Quality Assurance Systems.
- Knowledge of Product Development process, compliance with relevant regulations and production trials.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Diligence to problem-solving and technical report writing skills.
- Product development experience (specifically tableting, soft-gel & hard shell capsules and liquid formulations)
Importantly, you will have a strong sense of initiative, ‘think outside the box’, and be capable of working accurately and collaboratively. Furthermore, you will be passionate about joining a company that will continue to make a difference in the industry.
If you are ready to work hard and take your innovation skills to the next level, apply for this position today. Please submit your resume (in word format) including a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 08/1711/YC. For a confidential discussion regarding the role contact Yannie Chen on 021-212-9798.