Project Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Adecco
Adecco urgently required following position for Project Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Adecco Jobs Details:
Our client is now looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team based in Albany.
This is a newly created role and is a vital position which provides support to the General Manager. This is a varied role with lots of scope for development both within the role and progression.
Your day to day responsibilities,
- Be proactive in building and maintaining strong relationships with customers - You will be following up with quotes and sales made by the General Manager
- Utilise sales and account management skills to establish new and maintain long lasting relationships with our clients/customers
- Be invested in growing their knowledge about the maintenance industry, understanding client's strategies, pain points, requirements and offer insights to drive opportunities for innovation or new services.
- Provide sales reporting and dashboards
- Assist General Manager to establish an efficient site office and associated site equipment
- Provide smooth and effective management of day to day operations, set up of new projects and collation of necessary documentation, liaising and coordinating contractors, trades and equipment.
- Be proactive in ensuring all H&S rules and regulations are compiled to at all times
- Marketing and maintain Facebook and social media apps
- Have at least 5 years of experience within a varied administration/sales/operations role
- Possess a positive can-do attitude and is a self-motivator who is eager to help and make a difference.
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail with excellent multi-tasking ability
- Process driven and structured with the ability to meet deadlines
- Open to change and supportive by nature
- Resourceful, engaging with solid IT skills
- Health and Safety experience
If you are looking for a new start in 2018 and feel that you possess the rights skills and attributes, please apply below with and up to date CV and cover letter . For more information, please contact Laura Mallin at Adecco on 095831539