Contractor Accounts Administrator Jobs Vacancy in The New Zealand Automobile Association Inc Auckland City
The New Zealand Automobile Association Inc Auckland City urgently required following position for Contractor Accounts Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Contractor Accounts Administrator Jobs Vacancy in The New Zealand Automobile Association Inc Auckland City Jobs Details:
Roadservice is our best known service with a goal of being Number One. This means providing the quickest, friendliest, most efficient and highest quality roadside assistance.
We are looking for a hands-on, motivated individual with a 'can-do' attitude to provide efficient and competent administrative support for our Roadservice Contractor team.
- Review and process invoices
- Ensure relevant paperwork has been supplied and completed and payments have been made
- Identify discrepancies and recover overpayments
- Ensure all contractor invoices and client cost recoveries processes are completed
- Maintain monthly filing and documentation thoroughly and accurately
- Be the central point of contact for support and administrative requirements
- Compile monthly reports
- Maintain and update current databases
- Assist with specific project as required by the contractor management
- Ensure compliance with relevant policy on administration, accounting, security and other areas such as occupational health and safety, AA products and services
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- 3+ years' experience in Administration and/or Accounts
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to form strong stakeholder relationships
The role is busy, varied and requires a broad base of skills from administration and processing high volumes of data, internal auditing and reporting, to other support as and when required.
If this sounds like you, apply online today!