Team Administrator Energy And Resource Markets Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Government Wellington City
New Zealand Government Wellington City urgently required following position for Team Administrator Energy And Resource Markets. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Administrator Energy And Resource Markets Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Government Wellington City Jobs Details:
- New Year, new challenge!
- Be part of an effective and high-performing team that gets things done
- Work in a high profile, cross-government, multi-cultural environment
- Have several senior policy staff invested in your development
Our purpose is to grow the New Zealand economy to provide a better standard of living for all New Zealanders. Our group, Building, Resources and Markets (BRM), enables the efficient use and development of infrastructure as a part of a productive and internationally competitive business environment, including stewardship and management of Crown-owned resources and development of policy and technical advice/standards around building and housing policy. Our branch, Energy and Resource Markets (ERM), is focused on creating a dynamic business environment while sustainably developing the natural environment.
We are a vibrant and high performing team that provides advice and implements policy on issues including:
- the responsible development of New Zealand's natural resources
- the natural resources regulatory environment
- our contribution to Treaty Settlement negotiations and implementation
- the transition to a low carbon economy and low carbon technologies.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a combination of the following skills and experience:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Effective organisation, planning and time management skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and meet daily changing needs of the team
- Ability to work well as part of a team, use your initiative and be a self-starter
- Enthusiasm for working with a fun and results driven team in a challenging context
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website.
You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Contact Peter.vandeMerwe@mbie.govt.nz if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5 pm on Sunday 28th January 2018.