Registrar Psychiatry Jobs Vacancy in Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera
- Registrar Psychiatry
- Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera
- 12 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera urgently required following position for Registrar Psychiatry. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Registrar Psychiatry Jobs Vacancy in Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera Jobs Details:
Start date early 2018 (negotiable)
Fulltime, 40 - 44.9 hours per week
We are seeking to appoint a Registrar to our Mental Health and Addictions Service. The MHAS provides a wide range of specialist services within the Taranaki region that include:
- A 23 bed inpatient unit (4 beds - IPC), an Assessment and a Brief Intervention service working in the community. High and complex needs and community supported rehabilitation service beds are accessed via Tui ora a Kaupapa Maori service.
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services.
- Mental Health Services for Older people.
- Alcohol and Drug Services.
Clinical responsibilities include:
- Provide services to the Acute Adult Inpatient and Adult Community Mental Health services under the supervision of their Consultant.
- Review all inpatients and outpatients.
- Confer with the Consultant immediately for any clinical situation involving substantial risk beyond their level of clinical expertise.
- Conduct Outpatient Clinics
- Attend meetings as follows: Daily MDT meetings, Weekly Community MDT meeting, Bimonthly administrative meetings with Clinical Director and Consultant Psychiatrists Weekly Journal Club / CME.
- Participating on the On call roster working with the Crisis Team
Click here to view the run description.
If you are interested in this position click on "Apply Online" from within this page.
Come and live in the region that has just been named the world's second top region to visit in 2017 by Lonely Planet!
In Taranaki, it is easy to achieve an enviable lifestyle without having to compromise your career path. The region's amazing mountain, rivers, lakes, fantastic coastline and outstanding surfing and tramping opportunities, masses of parks and gardens, as well as a major events calendar, make it a great place to live and work.
The Taranaki District Health Board is a large organisation (1,800 staff, $325m cost-centre) operating in the exciting, changing Health sector.
For more information about these positions, please contact Casey Wellington, Medical Management Team Leader, on 06 7536139 ext 8704 or via email; Casey.Wellington@tdhb.org.nz
Applications Close on 28th January 2018.