Safety Camera Team Tauranga Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Police
New Zealand Police urgently required following position for Safety Camera Team Tauranga. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Safety Camera Team Tauranga Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Police Jobs Details:
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Demonstrate an ability to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrate an ability to have a high level of self-motivation and initiative
- Demonstrate experience in the administration of office systems including the ability to multi-task, prioritise, manage, meet deadlines and liaise effectively with internal and external customers
- Demonstrate outstanding customer Service skills and the ability to work and contribute in a team environment
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge and application of computer based data entry and information recording, file management and Microsoft Office Systems (whilst a knowledge of NIA is preferred, training can be provided)
- Communicate Level 1 - Individual Contributor
- Deliver Level 1 - Individual Contributor
- Solve Level 1 - Individual Contributor
- Successful applicant must reside within Western Bay of Plenty Area
- Successful applicant must obtain or hold a current First Aid Certificate
- Applicants must be a NZ or Australian citizen, or a NZ resident, or have a valid NZ work visa to apply for this position
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 8 June 2018.