Retail Manager Jobs Vacancy in Look Sharp Store Massey
Look Sharp Store Massey urgently required following position for Retail Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Manager Jobs Vacancy in Look Sharp Store Massey Jobs Details:
- Manage and motivate staff, according to company policies and employment laws, and ensure relevant HR procedures are followed (appraisals, discipline, grievance, etc).
- Analyse sales and store operation, prepare monthly store performance report, monthly store budget.
- Plan and implement shop merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow.
- Organising special promotions, display and events.
- Manage selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimise and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Low stock check and top up, manage stock level and assist head office making decisions about stock control
- Deal with staff issues such as performance reviews, training, development, and staff conflicts
- Ensure standards for customer service, security and health and safety are met
- Respond to customer complaints and comments
- Touring the store regularly, follow up everyone’s job, checking stock, identify or resolve urgent issues
- Liaise with external agencies and authorities as necessary (advertising, PR, recruitment, training, fire services, police, local council, health and safety inspectors, etc.).
- Liaise with and utilise support from suppliers, merchandisers and other partners as required.
- Manage, maintain and report as necessary all merchandise and non-merchandise stock.
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing and tactics, and communicate this to relevant departments in the Company.
- Manage and maintain effectiveness of IT and other essential in-store systems.
- Attend meetings and contribute to company strategy and policy-making as required.
Valid NZ working visa
Relevant tertiary education level 7 or above
Relevant retail working experience with one year management role
Flexible hours of work, able to work on weekend
Proven ability to run large retail store independently
Proven people management skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 to $52,000.00 /year
- Retail Management: 1 year