Production Operator Jobs Vacancy in Cloudy Bay Vineyards Blenheim
Cloudy Bay Vineyards Blenheim urgently required following position for Production Operator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Operator Jobs Vacancy in Cloudy Bay Vineyards Blenheim Jobs Details:
Cloudy Bay Vineyards not only captures the essence of Marlborough but also embodies New Zealand's luxury to the world. The luxury of space and time, of intimate moments and nature’s rarest qualities. At Cloudy Bay, we are passionate about creating wines which express our regional and national character, through the Cloudy Bay lens.
We are seeking a Production Operator to join our team at Cloudy Bay. You will be trained in a premium, modern and friendly work environment to operate mechanical and automated packaging and wine processing equipment. Your challenge will be to ensure our wine meets quality, safety and timeliness standards.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who enjoy a busy production environment. In this position you will:
- Operate processing and packaging machinery to achieve daily production targets, including changeovers, set-up and start-up
- Direct activities of line attendants and support the wider team
- Play a key role in understanding, monitoring and maintaining wine and packaging quality during production
- Assist in machinery maintenance
- Record safety, quality, and efficiency information
- Actively participate in a team environment
In order to be successful in this position, you will have:
- A strong commitment to Health & Safety
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality
- Pro-activity and an ability to use your initiative
- A positive, self-motivated and confident approach
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- A basic knowledge of Microsoft would be of benefit
- A forklift license, or a readiness to obtain one, would be advantageous