Warehouse Storeperson Jobs Vacancy in Coventry Group Ltd Auckland City
Coventry Group Ltd Auckland City urgently required following position for Warehouse Storeperson. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Storeperson Jobs Vacancy in Coventry Group Ltd Auckland City Jobs Details:
• Career opportunity
• Attractive salary and incentive package
Konnect is a well established division of Coventry Group; a company with multiple business interests in every major city in NZ and Australia. The business focuses on supplying fastening products and equipment to the construction, manufacturing, industrial, and roofing and cladding markets within New Zealand.
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated Warehouse Store person to join our busy distribution centre in East Tamaki.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing, packing and despatching of customer orders
- Inwards goods
- Maintaining strong stock management
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained
- Maintaining a safe workplace by complying with all health and safety legislation
- Inventory cycle counts
- Project work
- Heavy lifting is required
Ideally you will have:
- Previous warehouse experience ideally in a high SKU environment
- Strong computer skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- The ability to work in a proactive manner within a team environment
- A fork hoist license
- Excellent communication skills
- An interest in technical products
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic team player looking to progress their career in a professional, dynamic organisation that is committed to the development of its people.
Coventry Group Limited is committed to safe work practices and a safe working environment. Considering the duties associated with this role, potential employees may be subject to a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol testing and a police check..
Job Location Auckland, , New Zealand Position Type Full-Time/Regular