Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ingram Micro Auckland City
Ingram Micro Auckland City urgently required following position for Business Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ingram Micro Auckland City Jobs Details:
Ingram Micro is New Zealand’s largest IT distributor. We take pride in what we do and we are exceptionally good at it. Accordingly, we’re seeking a talented and results driven Business Development Manager to grow and market Cloud technology based solutions, relating to Infrastructure as a Service.
Playing a vital part in the continued growth and success of Public and Private Cloud technology adoption, you will use your passion for everything Cloud, to give businesses the power to truly understand and evolve into the Cloud Market Place.
Working collaboratively, you will deliver solutions that provide on-going business profitability and success for our partners. You will drive relationships and networks in a positive and innovative way so maximum opportunities are realised, now and for the future.
- An early adopter, who is passionate, driven and technically savvy.
- Smart, inspiring and collaborative in your approach to drive and promote new and existing business opportunities.
- Commercially aware with the aptitude to market and network at a business to business level.
- Proven ability to educate and motivate reseller channels and ensure the building of long standing value added relationships.
- Well-developed communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
If you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in business development, have a hunger for selling and a proven ability to build and maintain strong vendor and reseller relationships, then we would love to hear from YOU!!
What is in for you:
- The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable company
- The opportunity to tap into and engage your passion for Cloud technologies
- An excellent salary package commensurate with relevant certifications and experience
- Training and Development Opportunities