Content Marketing Manager Torpedo Jobs Vacancy in Noel Leeming Northcote
Noel Leeming Northcote urgently required following position for Content Marketing Manager Torpedo. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content Marketing Manager Torpedo Jobs Vacancy in Noel Leeming Northcote Jobs Details:
Here at The Warehouse Group, we have just undergone a transformation in our Marketing teams bringing all the brands into one true Centre of Excellence for the business. Torpedo 7 is one of these brands. If you are someone who thrives on being the best you can be, who loves taking risks and trying new things, who is resilient and able to work in an ever-changing environment, then this could be the job for you!
The key goal of this exciting role is to own and deliver the Torpedo7 content marketing function using content and sponsored events/athletes to engage our most valuable customers. This is a super fun job for a great brand. Some travel to exciting events in beautiful New Zealand locations is the icing on the cake!
The key activities in this role are; managing the social channels, creating driving and delivering content, sponsorship/ event management, managing developing and driving athletes, management of fund raising campaigns and the execution of partnership and instore initiatives.
Ideally, we are looking for an individual who can tell the story with great creative content marketing experience including extensive social media marketing experience.
This is a dynamic role and the person in this position needs to be comfortable in front of a camera; as the face of social.
Come and join a down to earth team with high expectations and a relaxed attitude
Currently the person for this role may be in an agency, publishing or event management role and perhaps in the retail or FMCG industry.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in related Marketing, Editorial and/or content creation roles with a Bachelor’s degree. Preferred 10+ years of related work experience.
- Experience successfully delivering go-to-market strategies and managing activation projects on time and within budget.
- Experience leveraging marketing technology for the delivery and development of content marketing.
- Experience delivering social media growth, media efficiency and reporting
- Strong analytical skills and experience owning and reporting on key business metrics to partners and executives
- Ability to communicate simply and clearly to a wide range of stakeholders both internal and external.
- Strong listening, influencing and critical thinking skills as well as strong writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to be agile, collaborative, operate at pace and synthesise information quickly, accurately and translate into simple application
- Has passion for retail, customers and for being outdoors.