Delivery Agent Permanent Full Time Role Eastside Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Government Auckland City
New Zealand Government Auckland City urgently required following position for Delivery Agent Permanent Full Time Role Eastside. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Delivery Agent Permanent Full Time Role Eastside Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Government Auckland City Jobs Details:
- 4 days per week rotating roster
- Active, independent role
- Provide outstanding, timely service to our customers
NZ Post are seeing a shift from mail to parcels and are constantly seeking ways to increase efficiencies and get our customers their orders on time, every time! We need someone who can do our delivery run on our paxster e-vehicle, based out of our Eastside delivery branch.
This role will see you sorting out the parcels and mail and then heading out to deliver them, you'll also be interacting with our customers and giving them a positive experience each and every time.
This role is permanent full time and will see you working 4 shifts per week on a rotating roster.
You're someone who loves the outdoors and can stay on track to the task at hand- rain, hail or shine! You aren't one to sit still and with high energy levels you love striking up conversations with customers- some other must haves are:
- The availability to work Mondays - Saturdays, 7am-4:25pm.
- Face to face customer service experience
- A good level of physical fitness - you can lift up to 16kgs at any one time!
- A clean restricted/full NZ drivers licence.
- Flexible and reliable
- Access to discounted health insurance plans for you and your family
- Special rates on fantastic holiday home accommodation around New Zealand
- Reduced banking service fees, rates and packages through our partners
- Full use of a Wellness portal to help you lead a long, happy and healthy lifestyle
- An Employee Assistance programme to support you when you need it
- Please note our recruitment process involves a drug test, police check and licence check*