Consultant Project Manager Civil Projects Jobs Vacancy in Construction And Technical Recruitment Auckland City
Construction And Technical Recruitment Auckland City urgently required following position for Consultant Project Manager Civil Projects. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consultant Project Manager Civil Projects Jobs Vacancy in Construction And Technical Recruitment Auckland City Jobs Details:
The consultancy we are working with in Auckland are on the lookout for an experienced Project Manager that can join the team and immediately hit the ground running. This is a great chance to join a consultancy that has diverse range of talent, giving them the capabilities to take on a large scope of projects. With a focus on relationship building, this team gets the job done, and gets it done in the right way.
The client has a number of exciting projects on the horizon, most importantly the completion of a large scale Civil Project and therefore are searching for candidates ideally with a history in delivering civil and commercial construction.
Experience and Skills
Potential candidates for this role need to have:
- A solid construction background from a contractor or another consultancy. This experience ideally should be local; however we are keen to speak with overseas applicants with directly applicable local knowledge
- A relevant tertiary education in either Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Experience with structures, piling and retaining walls would be ideal
- You will be comfortable working under pressure
- Possess excellent communication skills and show a determination to get a project done on time and in budget.
- You will be able to liaise with clients, deal with multiple projects and able to demonstrate an understanding of the commercial side of a project.
- If you can understand the complexities of claims and variations, this is also valuable experience.
- The ability to deal with large projects at a cost of $80m+
This client can offer a fantastic package, and offer a superb and unique working environment. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wishing to continue their career in project management and start on some projects of considerable size.
This client wants to interview promptly, so if this role excites you and you want to know more, please send your CV through to John Hight at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this is not the role for you but you would like to look at other project management roles in New Zealand, please don't hesitate to get in touch on 022 019 3404