Heavy Diesel Field Service Technician Invercargill Jobs Vacancy in Gough Group Invercargill
- Heavy Diesel Field Service Technician Invercargill
- Gough Group
- Invercargill STL
- 11 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Gough Group Invercargill urgently required following position for Heavy Diesel Field Service Technician Invercargill. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Heavy Diesel Field Service Technician Invercargill Jobs Vacancy in Gough Group Invercargill Jobs Details:
Gough Group has been the Caterpillar dealer in New Zealand for the last 85 years – we are one of the oldest Caterpillar dealers in the world and proud of it! Our Rotorua branch is world class, our core business is in forestry.
When you work for Gough Cat you will receive:
- a competitive hourly rate plus paid overtime after 40 hours/week
- regular technical, product and compliance training
- fully subsidised medical insurance
- employer contribution up to 6% to your super fund
- full uniform and PPE
- interest free tool loans
- our commitment to your health & safety
As a Gough Cat Technician you will work on a variety of gear. We have excellent tooling and facilities, new machinery and can offer an awesome career path.
You will need:
- to be a qualified heavy diesel mechanic
- solid experience working on heavy plant and equipment
- to take pride in your work and gain satisfaction from a job well done
- to be a team player
- self-motivation, a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself