Head Finance And Administration Jobs Vacancy in Abbvie Wellington City
Abbvie Wellington City urgently required following position for Head Finance And Administration. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Finance And Administration Jobs Vacancy in Abbvie Wellington City Jobs Details:
Awarded Great Place to Work Australia 2017
Join AbbVie - combining the focus and passion of a leading-edge biotech with the expertise and structure of a long-established pharmaceutical leader.
For more information, please visit http://www.abbvie.com/ .
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Finance and Administration to join the ANZ team.The purpose of this role is to direct, control and administer the financial & administration activities of the New Zealand organization, and provide the General Manager and Brand Leads with financial assessments and information which will ensure planning, budgeting and financial goals are met.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- In consultation with the other senior management, you will be responsible for making recommendations and devise financial policy and strategy for establishing, directing and maintaining the organization's financial and operational procedures to ensure asset protection and profit maximization.
- Contribute to the ongoing Leadership through contribution to the NZ Affiliate Leadership Team, taking ownership of Leadership projects as required.
- Lead and co-ordinate the collection of financial information for the preparation of plans, forecasts, internal and external financial management reports according to established timelines.
- Provide direction on business improvement priorities for achievement of business goals, participate in the executive S & OP review of performance.
- Control and co-ordinate activities such as credit policy, costing and expense control, preparation of tenders, support of audits, administration of contracts, property & IT asset administration.
- Work with AFS, ANZ Controller and Tax Manager to ensure accurate financial accounting of the New Zealand Company.
- Work with Operational colleagues to ensure continuous on time supply of Abbvie products to patients.
- Manage, support and direct the LKU (local key user), Finance Analyst, and Administrative Assistants to ensuring Foundation and Finance deliverables are met in a quality and timely manner.
Education and Experience required:
- Undergraduate or Master’s Degree in Financial/Accounting – essential.
- CPA/CA qualification.
- 10 years’ experience in finance/accounting at a senior level with evident success.
- Experience in leading a team of finance professionals.
- Very strong modelling and ROI analytical skills.
- Ability to understand data, identify risks, develop recommendations and implement solutions.
- Ability to understand the organization's strategy and apply to contracting strategies.
- Ability to consistently provide clear and concise written and verbal communication; excellent presentation skills both orally and through PowerPoint presentations.