National Service Manager Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City
Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City urgently required following position for National Service Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
National Service Manager Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City Jobs Details:
Stunning opportunity for a technically proven Service Manager with great leadership skills to manage a national team of Technicians; build & retain relationships/service focused on growth.
- International Global Leader in Industrial Safety & Medical Equipment
- National role focused on growth & managing Service Team
- Impressive technical acumen – Operational & strategic responsibility
- Excellent salary plus vehicle and bonuses
Introduction Our client is an iconic international organisation who are instantly recognised for their area of expertise as suppliers/servicing of hi-end safety & medical technology offering a wide range of reputable products and services. They provide high quality solutions to their diverse customer base in industry including emergency services, medical and other specialist fields.
Currently there is a rare and superb opportunity for an experienced Service Manager, who is ideally trade qualified, preferably in electrical; or mechanical, electronics, or perhaps you have proven relative technical expertise along with impressive team leadership/management skills that enables rapid learning of the specific needs of each individual client’s requirements.
Key to your success will lie in your ability to utilise your sound understanding of hands-on problem solving/servicing, with proven team leadership/management skills along with the ability to grow the client base and increase revenue generation.
Requirements To be considered for this role ideally you will need to possess:
- Excellent people skills with enviable communication/interpersonal abilities.
- Strong, approachable and inclusive leadership style where you lead by example and are able to motivate your team to successful outcomes.
- Well-developed commercial skills and sound business acumen including financials.
- Experience in technical service management with a focus on continued education of the team.
- Sales and presentation skills – confident in securing new service opportunities by building on current customer relationships and also identifying new opportunities outside the client base.
- Balanced person with a consistent personality, energetic and goal focused with a can-do attitude, flexible and adaptable by nature.
While this position is not a hands-on role, our client does however require a person with sufficient technical knowledge who is able to easily relate to Service Technicians who may need support in problem solving.
This position is a key and pivotal role within our client’s business. Accordingly an attractive salary package will be offered to the successful applicant which includes impressive base salary, bonus structure and company vehicle. There will be minimal out of town travel. To ensure the company retain their reputation being recognised as a ‘specialised market leader’ excellent product training will be provided.
To find out more about this rare and exciting opportunity please telephone Linda Ford on 09 525-5520 or send your Resume in WORD FORMAT , to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Reference Number 03/1710/LF.