School Property Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Madison Recruitment Auckland City
Madison Recruitment Auckland City urgently required following position for School Property Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
School Property Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Madison Recruitment Auckland City Jobs Details:
One of our major clients in Auckland is looking for a School Property Advisor.
About the role
You will be providing advice and support for the management of a portfolio of schools over the short, medium and long term to meet ongoing and future educational requirements.
Your Key Priorities will include:
• Building and maintaining relationships with school Boards of Trustees to provide guidance and support across a broad range of property issues.
• Maintaining an awareness and understanding of all infrastructure related activities (e.g. capital works projects, school network upgrade projects (SNUP), transportable classrooms, school transport) for each of your allocated schools
• Advising schools of key messages about relevant EIS initiatives and requirements
• Working collaboratively across the Ministry to share information including technical knowledge and experience with others so all schools are well supported and there is consistent delivery of service.
• Providing input into area planning and reporting activities as required.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and implement initiatives and achieve positive results
• Ability to interpret, plainly articulate the intent, and apply policy appropriately
• Ability to manage and prioritise competing demands
• Relevant professional qualification or experience such as asset management, project management or construction.
You will play a pivotal role in this company. If you want to become part of a company with maximum exposure, maximum opportunity and be directly involved in projects put in place for the foreseeable future then I'd love to hear from you.
Only candidates who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand will be considered. Please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com quoting the job reference #76583 or apply below.