Executive Team Manager Jobs Vacancy in Genesis Energy Auckland City
Genesis Energy Auckland City urgently required following position for Executive Team Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Team Manager Jobs Vacancy in Genesis Energy Auckland City Jobs Details:
The energy market is evolving fast so the way we work needs to as well. At Genesis we're 'Reimagining Energy to be customer's first choice for Energy Management', so we're also reimagining the way we run our Executive decision-making engine. The traditional approach to executive team meetings is being replaced by an agile and flexible cadence of theme-based gatherings. That's why we're looking for an Executive Team Manager to be the CEO's right hand, working to make sure we're getting the right things done at pace.
In this creative and agile role you'll work directly with the CEO and Executive team on projects ranging from facilitating the weekly Exec stand-up to major new initiatives across the entire business. As the CEO's 'trusted counsel', this role requires resourcefulness, discretion, emotional intelligence and analytical skills, not to mention flexibility; there are needs we don't even know we have yet and this role will be ever-changing. You'll be the glue connecting teams on major projects involving the CEO, including coordination on goal setting and deadlines. You keep a pulse on the business, how projects are moving forward, and help connect the dots across the company.
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- At least five years' experience in a professional role within a fast-paced, commercial business environment.
- Exceptional communication skills (you'll be accountable for writing first drafts of reports, presentations, announcements, etc. and sometime proof read the CEO's work).
- Credibility and capability to influence at all levels and strong collaboration skills, the ability to think critically, and the know-how to lead planning and prioritisation.
- An undergraduate qualification in business or commercial discipline, in addition to plenty of experience in using Word, PowerPoint and Excel to communicate.
- Experience of agile techniques is preferred, and if you're well versed with Social Media we'll value that experience.
This position is suited to an ambitious and relentless individual; it will provide a strong opportunity to enter a growing and leading organisation with real potential for internal career progression. At Genesis we reward our employees with a strong remuneration and benefits package, free car parking, ongoing development opportunities, and a flexible working environment. This role will be based in our Greenlane head office and occasional travel to Hamilton will be required. Please apply online.