System Product Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Trimble Inc Christchurch
Trimble Inc Christchurch urgently required following position for System Product Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
System Product Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Trimble Inc Christchurch Jobs Details:
Trimble is recruiting for a Loading System Product Specialist (CTCT) to fill an opportunity in Christchurch, New Zealand.
The primary responsibility of the Product Specialist is to take the high-level product workflow requirements and lead the execution area definition team to agree to and then own the detailed definition of what is to be built. The PS will be responsible for ensuring that what is being defined and built meets the core requirements of what is to be marketed and sold, and in the desired time frame.
The Product Specialist is empowered to make decisions and tradeoffs from concepts and definition of requirements, but ensuring that the end resulting product/feature delivers on its key needs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assigned Machine / Execution Area = Loading (Excavators, Wheel Loaders)
- Assists Product Manager with high level workflow requirements (Product Specialist is the product voice into development)
- Takes the high level product workflow requirements and owns and leads the execution area definition team to agreed concept
- Owns the detailed definition of what is to be built
- Does not have to do all definition and will rely on skill sets of the definition team
- However a sizable allotment of time for the Product Specialist is in getting the definition team work documented
- Accountable for alignment with the Technical Owner on the definition of the requirements and timing desires
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring that what is being defined and built meets the needs of core requirements of what is to be marketed, sold, and in the required time frame
- Also plays an additional check and balance for the Technical Owner build order
- Making requirement decisions and tradeoffs
- Expected to be prompted from time to time by the Technical Owner
- If a change means the core workflow/requirement can not be meet, then this must be communicated back to the Product Manager if it can not be worked out
- Reviews functional specifications
- Provides product/marketing clarification to Technical Owner on features and functions
- Member of the Market Value team looking at prioritized execution area backlogs and tradeoffs
- Assists with CTCT Trainings and Customer Events as required
- Assists Engineering and CTCT Product Support as required
Characteristics / Skills
- Thorough understanding of the market and needs of the customers
- Proven track record working in product development
- Problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make effective, timely decisions
- Ability to work collaboratively in a highly productive environment
- Goal-centric behavior that reflects in successful outcomes.
Education / Experience
- Ideally, at least 5-7 years’ experience in the Earthmoving/Construction industry.
- BS in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
Note : Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand. If you are not a New Zealand citizen, you must have the right of permanent residence or a work permit .
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.