Assistant Production Manager Jobs Vacancy in Fresh Auckland City
Fresh Auckland City urgently required following position for Assistant Production Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Production Manager Jobs Vacancy in Fresh Auckland City Jobs Details:
Our busy Penrose food manufacturing company has a fulltime vacancy for an assistant production manager. We are one of New Zealand's leading manufacturers and marketers of fresh food products such as ready-to-eat salads, pastas and meals.
Unlike long-life food manufacturing such as canned goods, our products have a shorter shelf life. Knowledge of food hygiene and safety standards is of paramount importance as is a working knowledge of making fresh food products.
To apply for this position you will need NZ PR/citizenship or a valid work visa, and also have the following background and experience:
- 2+ years experience in a food manufacturing environment in a supervisory and production operator role
- Suitable qualifications in competitive manufacturing ideally LEAN manufacturing or AGILE. A QC background may also be beneficial
- Certified training in HACCP, First Aid, Fire and fire extinguisher training
- Suitable qualifications in management at Level 7 or above
- Good mechanical knowledge with a proven ability and skills in repairing and servicing machinery
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-moving food environment
- Strong interest in food and in developing menus and recipes
- Strong people management skills
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Access)
- High-level of report writing skills
In this role you will be supporting the production manager in all aspects of production management, and work closely with the other team leaders, QA/QC staff and production members.
Please note that this is a hands-on position, with much of your day spent working alongside team members.
Our company is growing rapidly with more than 60 products sold in supermarkets, restaurants and other via channels. We are a family-focused kiwi business with a multi-cultural workforce. 2018 is an important year for the company with an emphasis on developing even further - especially with our people.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by either email or phone. Please send a detailed cv that includes qualifications, work history, personal interests and PR/visa status. Applications close 14th March, 2018.
Job Type: Full-time
- Production Management: 2 years