Intelligence Support Officer Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Government
New Zealand Government urgently required following position for Intelligence Support Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intelligence Support Officer Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Government Jobs Details:
Intelligence Support Officer - Case Group Investigations
New Zealand Police
12 Month Fixed Term Opportunity
Salary Range $46,336 - $62,689
Two Positions Available
Job Requisition ID 5290
The New Zealand Police are committed to making a positive difference to people's lives every day. Our values of Professionalism, Respect, Integrity, Commitment to Maori and the Treaty of Waitangi, Empathy and Diversity underpin everything we do. By working for New Zealand Police you'll be joining thousands of others who are collectively working towards the shared mission of making New Zealand the safest country.
The Case Group Investigations would like to employ a motivated support person to join their Investigation Support Team. The primary purpose of the role is to improve outcomes for victim of crime and build trust and confidence and citizen satisfaction in Police through efficient and effective service delivery.
You will do this by providing administrative assistance to front-line officers and investigators, include the collection, collation, and dissemination of information with the purpose of identifying and holding offenders to account to reduce crime, victimisation and social harm.
The position is located at the Central District Headquarters in Palmerston North. This 12 month fixed term contract is an office based position that may involve shift work.
If you have an inquisitive mind, enjoy searching and compiling information, are excellent administratively, then this exciting opportunity to be part of a team that investigates crime may be for you.
Core Competencies - you will demonstrate the following:
- Deliver - Individual Contributor Level We are committed to delivering a high standard of service. We take personal responsibility for our decisions and are prepared to review and change our approach when required.
- Communicate - Individual Contributor Level Two-way communication is an essential part of what we do as an organisation. We listen carefully and convey information in a clear, constructive and professional manner at all times.
- Innovate - Individual Contributor Level We anticipate and respond to the changing needs of the community and organisation. We seek ways to improve our service and support initiatives that enable us to deliver our objectives in a more effective and efficient way.
- The position is subject to rotation
- There are two positions available
- This is a 12 Month fixed term opportunity
How to Apply
To apply for this position, visit
Applications submitted directly through the Government Jobs website are no longer considered and will only be accepted when formally submitted through the New Zealand Police website (link provided above).
Please note, if you are an existing Police employee you must apply through our internal Careers site and include your QID number in your application.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please email Glenda.Barnaby@police.govt.nz.
Applications close at 5pm on Monday 7 May 2018.