Structural Steel Detailer Tekla Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City
Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City urgently required following position for Structural Steel Detailer Tekla. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Structural Steel Detailer Tekla Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City Jobs Details:
Rare and exciting opportunity to join a company specialising in structural design/draughting for high profile commercial projects.
- Prestigious portfolio, ‘Blue Chip’ clients
- Exciting opportunity with a great company
- Friendly, supportive team culture
Introduction Our client is currently seeking a TEKLA structural steel detailer/modeller to join their growing and successful company where they have a flat-line management structure.
The culture of the business is cohesive, team oriented and supportive. The projects worked on are ‘leading edge’ with high profile clients where you will be able to utilise your creative structural draughting skills in TEKLA Software.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Modelling 3D Structures using TEKLA Software across commercial projects in diverse sectors
- Preparing shop drawings for the steel fabrication industry
- Confident with New Zealand Building Standards with minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in structural steel detailing using TEKLA, AutoCAD and 3D modelling. However, candidates with expertise in AutoCAD (2D & 3D), good software skills and a willingness to train in TEKLA detailing are also welcome to apply.
- Minimum Qualification of Diploma in Civil Engineering, Structural Steel Detailing, or similar.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate technically with Structural Engineers and Architects.
- For the ‘right’ candidate the client offers a chance to train under excellent guidance, level of flexibility in working hours and an impressive remuneration package, along with the opportunity to advance your career while building up a portfolio of prestigious projects.
PS: – Only candidates with legal working rights in New Zealand will be considered for this position.