Banking Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Bnz Tauranga
Bnz Tauranga urgently required following position for Banking Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Banking Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Bnz Tauranga Jobs Details:
For us, it's about more than just banking. We believe in supporting our local communities and designing customer led solutions that change the way people manage their money. For our people this means we create an environment where you can try new things, deliver innovative solutions and be empowered to put your energy in to being you.
About the Role
As a Banking Advisor, you'll be the 'money coach' for our customers, helping them understand which spending is necessary and which is optional. It is an opportunity to truly make a difference in our customer's lives, and really get to know them and their needs as well as connect with the local community so you can offer them BNZ's best. The role will offer you:
- An excellent opportunity to establish your network within a community and create a personal brand for yourself. Lead and drive connections to your network and help your community to achieve.
- The chance to work with a collaborative, high achieving team and accessible leaders who are all truly committed to helping New Zealanders be good with money.
- Plenty of digital learning opportunities as you work with innovative products such as YouMoney and Android Pay. We've developed multiple learning channels so that you can get up to speed fast and feel confident using these products.
- We are looking for your smarts! If you're great at picking up on customer cues that can lead to potential sales opportunities tell us about it.
- A hunger for 'the deal' and an ability to think outside the box to make the deal work within the rules!
- Examples of where you have worked towards both team and individual targets in a sales environment.
- An honest and open approach, with the ability to have difficult conversations and build relationships.
Retail is an exciting and dynamic environment, and there's always a great buzz in our stores. You can be yourself here - in fact we encourage you to be. Our stores are light-filled, fresh and open physical workspaces where you get to enjoy a close working relationship with your manager and your team. This is an awesome start if you love the idea of banking as a career. The role could lead to many career paths within the bank and will really take you places!
As well as a competitive salary, some of our other benefits include:
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Free Life, Disability and Income protection insurance
- Reduced lending rates and no fees on home loans, personal loans and credit cards
- Up to 10 days paid domestic leave
- Option to purchase an additional 1-2 weeks leave
While in this role you will need to be available during store opening hours we do have different options available to help our staff be as flexible as possible. We are committed to being a supportive employer when it comes to work diversity.
Want to be part of enabling a high achieving New Zealand? Apply now!
Please Note: As part of our selection process you may be invited to complete an online assessment.