Warehouse Operator Temp Role Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City
Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City urgently required following position for Warehouse Operator Temp Role. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Operator Temp Role Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City Jobs Details:
New Zealand’s leading innovator of healthcare, pharmaceutical and skincare products are seeking a warehouse operator to assist on a temporary assignment
- Experienced Warehouse operator for temporary role
- South Auckland location – Manukau central
- Great company culture
Introduction Our client, a pharmaceutical manufacturer has a state-of-the-art plant based in Manukau and they deliver high-quality made products to both NZ and the international market. They are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced warehouse operator for a temporary position in the New Year to carry out warehouse functions in inwards and outwards goods.
Requirements You will:
- Complete receipt of inwards goods
- Pick items as required
- Maintain housekeeping in the warehouse area
- Prepare finished goods for dispatch
- Safely handle dangerous goods
- Any other duties as required
- Be physically fit and active with the ability to lift up to 25kg
- Hold a current fork hoist license (reach and counterbalance)
- Have excellent accuracy with numbers and the ability to read and follow instructions well.
- Have previous experience in a GMP warehouse environment
If this sounds like you, please apply online today with an up to date CV and cover letter in WORD format to Jonelle@str.co.nz quoting reference number 06/1128/JK.