Mechanical Service Engineer China Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City
Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City urgently required following position for Mechanical Service Engineer China. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Service Engineer China Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City Jobs Details:
Mechanical support and maintenance of special purpose equipment, hydraulics, pneumatics and control systems
- China based contract for 2 years
- World Class automated Production Lines
- Good remuneration plus benefits
Introduction Our client specialise in the design and manufacture of special purpose automated equipment for international customers. They have a strong reputation for providing complete manufacturing solutions for their customers to a world class standard.
Currently they are looking for an experienced service engineer for a 2 year contract based in China. You will work on world class automated production lines and establish systems / procedures as well as build relationships with Chinese Manufacturers.
As part of a strong local team you will be focussed on ensuring PML equipment is well-maintained and operated.
- Developing preventative maintenance programs and ensuring minimal downtime
- Complete maintenance, inspections and minor modifications
- Respond to urgent requests from operators
- Training of local maintenance engineers
- Diagnosing faults and reporting of machine performance
- Mechanical or Electrical trade qualifications or equivalent
- 5+ years in a similar role with strong knowledge of electrical systems and devices
- Exposure to hydraulics, pneumatics and control systems
- The ability to interpret engineering drawings as well as experience with CAD software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to train and mentor others effectively
The ideal candidate will be familiar with working in China or have worked there previously. If you are looking for an adventure on China where you can put your knowledge and skills to good use then this is the role for you.
There is a good remuneration package on offer and you will have the opportunity to work with leading edge technology in the international market.
Apply today with an up to date CV and Cover letter in WORD format to Jonelle@str.co.nz quoting reference number 12/1711/JK.