Retail Shop Manager Jobs Vacancy in Apanui Investments Limited Opotiki
Apanui Investments Limited Opotiki urgently required following position for Retail Shop Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Shop Manager Jobs Vacancy in Apanui Investments Limited Opotiki Jobs Details:
We are currently seeking a Retail Shop Manager who is passionate about customer service and has a strong vision for growth in retail sector. Our preference is a driven and self motivated individual who can lead the team at our retail store in Opotiki ,Bay of plenty.
To be successful in this role you will need
- A proven managerial experience with leadership skills (More than 3 years is preferable)
- Business qualification ( Diploma or Degree)
- A passion for customer service and sales
- To be results oriented and performance driven
- To be able to connect with a diverse range of people
- To embrace change and constantly up-skill yourself and team
- Attention to detail and accurate administration skills
- Determination to succeed in a demanding and rewarding role
- NZ residency or and valid NZ work permit
- NZ full Driver’s Licence
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage operations, staffing and sales/profit goals in the assigned retail store.
- Pricing of all stocks and maintain profitability with growth.
- selling goods and services to customers and advising them on product use
- determining product mix, stock levels and service standards
- Determine the purchasing and Marketing policies which help boost the sales volume
- Proactively introduce new products to both new and existing customers
- Managing stock levels based on sales facts and forecasts
- Maintaining sales records and produce reports
- Undertaking budget forecasting for the establishment
- Hiring, Training and Supervising the staff members
- Ensuring compliance with Food safety and occupational health and safety regulations
If you would like to be part of our successful local business and have the experience and attitude to succeed, please forward your covering letter and CV to opotikifresh@outlookcom
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- management: 3 years
- Bachelor Degree
- Opotiki, Bay of Plenty
- Class 1 full