Qualified Plumber Jobs Vacancy in Laser Plumbing New Zealand Queenstown
Laser Plumbing New Zealand Queenstown urgently required following position for Qualified Plumber. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Qualified Plumber Jobs Vacancy in Laser Plumbing New Zealand Queenstown Jobs Details:
Join New Zealand's leading plumbing services company!
- Enjoy job security with the successful and growing Laser Group
- Join an award winning company
- Attractive and rewarding negotiable salary
- Great opportunities to utilise your leadership skills
This is a great opportunity for a Plumber to join a highly motivated customer focused team.
Laser Plumbing Queenstown is part of Laser Group - New Zealand's leading plumbing & electrical services company. Our work involves both domestic & commercial jobs, so there’s plenty of variety.
The successful applicant will be a person that possesses the following skills and attributes:
- Has service/maintenance plumbing experience
- Has the ability to liaise with existing clients
- High customer service skills and professional presentation
- Displays strong communication skills for liaising with customers
- Has pride in their appearance & personal grooming
Ideally, you will have experience in a similar role and hold the following:
- NZ Plumbing Licence
- Current Manual Drivers Licence
- Current Police Check, Working at Heights & Confined Space
If you are a highly motivated and energetic individual with strong leadership skills, looking for a challenge and to make their mark on the growth of a successful award winning company, then we would like to hear from you.