Longlife Supervisor Full Time Eden Jobs Vacancy in Countdown Supermarkets Mount Eden
Countdown Supermarkets Mount Eden urgently required following position for Longlife Supervisor Full Time Eden. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Longlife Supervisor Full Time Eden Jobs Vacancy in Countdown Supermarkets Mount Eden Jobs Details:
Working for Countdown isn't just about in-store opportunities. We're at the cutting edge of retail innovation, and this is supported by a reputable Manufacturing, Logistics and Corporate division including Construction, Property Management, Legal, IT, Finance, HR, Customer Service, Buying and Marketing.
Countdown is a great New Zealand Company providing our customers with quality, range and value. We are built on a passion for retail, dedication and a commitment to making our customers experience more enjoyable every time. Countdown Supermarkets is seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic and energetic person for the role of Longlife Supervisor.
Key responsibilities include:
• Maintain a high level of communication with customers
• Ensure that customers are served in a friendly efficient manner
• Train and develop staff in your Department
• Assist the Department Manager with merchandising and ordering of stock to company specified guidelines and budgets
• Abide by company policies and procedures in relation to Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) and Food Safety to ensure a safe working environment for customers, staff and contractors
To be considered for this role you need to be able to meet the following selection criteria:
• Ability to be available for work across the 7 days of the week which may include evenings and late nights and some public holidays
• Effectively supervise and train staff on a daily basis to ensure company policies and procedures are being adhered to
• Communicate effectively with customers and staff
• Demonstrate a strong customer focus and competently deal with customer queries and complaints
• Work in a fast-paced team environment
• Be self motivated and show initiative
• Prioritise workload to effectively meet deadlines
• Project a professional image at all times
• Demonstrate an awareness and consideration for a safe working environment
• Consistently maintain a high standard of housekeeping in your Department
• Have an eye for detail and sense of urgency to achieve results
At Countdown, safety is a core value - countdown to zero is our mission of zero harm to our people, environment and community.