Business Systems Support Jobs Vacancy in Invenco Group Limited Auckland City
Invenco Group Limited Auckland City urgently required following position for Business Systems Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Systems Support Jobs Vacancy in Invenco Group Limited Auckland City Jobs Details:
Invenco is a global leader specialising in self service payment solutions with a range of high-tech products, including outdoor payment terminals, electronic payment servers, payment switches, and cloud services. We are a product company, proud of what we do, what we produce and who we are! We aim to deliver revolutionary transactional and self service products that make people wonder how they ever lived without them. We are now embarking on our next generation of product development to retain our market leadership and recognised innovation, so we have exciting and challenging times ahead.
We are looking for an experienced Business Systems Support specialist with a strong background in supporting Business Critical Systems (ERP, JIRA etc) as well as outstanding communication skills.
To be eligible for this role you should have a strong background in Business Systems Support with extensive experience supporting applications in a SQL environment. You should have excellent technical and communication skills and be experienced with working with a wide range of users and stakeholders and be able to communicate clearly the requirements and issues. In addition, your CV will demonstrate the following:
- 8 - 10 years relevant experience in a Business Systems Support / BA role
- Excellent SQL development skills as well as an understanding of Scripting and some Object Oriented (C++, JAVA, .Net etc)
- Ability to act as an architect, a tester and a trouble-shooter on the system
- Proven ability to write custom reports / maintenance scripts / utilities
- Experience with JIRA is essential and experience with other Atlassian products (Bamboo, Confluence etc) would be beneficial, as would experience supporting PLM software such as Aras etc
- Experience supporting a complex ERP system including Finance and Supply Chain functions
- Experience with Installing and Configuring Clients with the relevant Business Systems
- Database maintenance, management and backup experience
- Experience supporting customers and issues of all levels
- Previous experience with Syspro would be advantageous
- Experience with BI tools would be beneficial
We are in an exciting growth phase, if you would like the opportunity to work for an organisation where your skills and performance will be recognised, an organisation that believes in investing in your learning and development, then we would like to hear from you!
- North Shore location
- Employee Wellbeing Programme and active Social Club
- Performance based pay, training and development opportunities, challenging work, flexible work hours, paid birthday leave, discounted medical insurance, onsite gym and access to EAP services.