Professional Advisor Allied Health Jobs Vacancy in Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera
- Professional Advisor Allied Health
- Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera
- 08 Jan, 2018 13 days ago
Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera urgently required following position for Professional Advisor Allied Health. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Professional Advisor Allied Health Jobs Vacancy in Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera Jobs Details:
Professional Advisor Allied Health
Taranaki Base Hospital
Permanent, Part time (0.5 FTE)
- Are you seeking a leadership role supporting change in a supportive environment?
- Do you have a passion to develop the allied health profession to deliver high quality services?
- Then take this key leadership opportunity.
Advising and reporting operationally to the Chief Operating Officer, the key aim of this role is to work with the Senior Management Team and Allied Health staff to improve patient outcomes and patient and staff experience. You will also play a key role in service change as relevant and the promotion of integration of health services.
To succeed in this role you will need to:
- Win the confidence of all key stakeholders by ensuring the delivery of quality allied health care.
- Promote and drive constructive initiatives that are focused on enhancing evidence based allied health practice and choices for consumers.
- Build strong networks and liaisons within the hospital and specialist services and with external bodies.
- Ensure professional performance of all allied health personnel in accordance with the relevant Council standards.
- Ensure cultural safety is a key component of all allied health practice.
Make an application by clicking on "Apply Online" from within this page and attach your CV and Covering Letter.
Click here to view the position description .
Applications close on 22 January 2018.