Senior Technical Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Bravura Solutions Auckland City
Bravura Solutions Auckland City urgently required following position for Senior Technical Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Technical Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Bravura Solutions Auckland City Jobs Details:
Auckland, New Zealand
- Do you want to be the SME, the ‘go to person’ at the centre of excellence?
- Work closely with the business and technical teams to provide world-class solutions
- Establish relationships with high valued, top-tier clients
Your new role You’ll be responsible for integrating our software with the technical environment of our clients. You will define the solutions for new functionalities whilst working both autonomously and collaboratively with the Business Consulting, Test and Development teams and directly with clients. You are passionate about service delivery, can demonstrate a sense of urgency, and can learn on the fly.
Your new team Working cohesively with our team of experts you will develop Bravura product knowledge whilst enhancing your domain expertise. We’re enthusiastic and adventurous with a large global reach; we have employees, offices, and customers across the world where our award-winning solutions are utilised by the leading financial service organisations.
You will spend much of your time on-site with the team, understanding customer needs, supporting the pre-sales process, and offering technical and architecture solutions, to the highest delivery standards.
- Performance optimisations and troubleshooting, web and mobile applications, Sonata integration solutions and general involvement in providing high quality technical on advanced solutions for client requirements.
- Predominantly client-facing and internal technical consulting
- Investigate performance related issues across all tiers of a deployment, including Web, client desktop, application servers, Java, Oracle database
- Investigate issues relating to ELT processes
- Perform packaging and releases of the software for the clients
- Assist in pre-sales technical consulting sessions and detailed scoping workshops
- Facilitate requirements gathering and create Business Solution Design (BSD)
- You must have commercial acumen with hands-on technical smarts
- Must have proven experience in Java or Oracle Developer with exposure across the full SDLC
- Essential skills are: Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, Optimisation, Data pump, Java deployment, application servers (JBOSS, Wildfly, EAP), Web Services (SOAP, JSON/REST)
- You have had some exposure to Messaging solutions (JMS), Web, mobile technologies (AngularJS) and ELT technologies
- Exposure to Oracle administration, hardware and network utilisation, Java 8 and JNLP would be advantageous too.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to distinguish between your business and technical audiences
- Project ownership
- Experienced, supportive and encouraging management team
- Grow your career and lead delivery for the business
- Develop product knowledge and enhance your Financial Services domain expertise
- Friendly, fun, collaborative and multi-cultured team
- Join in on the competitive office foosball and pool tournaments
- Comprehensive benefits scheme with a focus on employee well-being
- Flexible working policy
- Close to Takapuna beach and local shops and cafes #LI-PRIORITY