Pharmacist Full Time Lower Hutt Jobs Vacancy in Countdown Supermarkets Lower Hutt
Countdown Supermarkets Lower Hutt urgently required following position for Pharmacist Full Time Lower Hutt. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pharmacist Full Time Lower Hutt Jobs Vacancy in Countdown Supermarkets Lower Hutt Jobs Details:
Working for Countdown isn't just about in-store opportunities. We're at the cutting edge of retail innovation, and this is supported by a reputable Manufacturing, Logistics and Corporate division including Construction, Property Management, Legal, IT, Finance, HR, Customer Service, Buying and Marketing.
Countdown Pharmacy delivers a product range and prices that equate to exceptional value for New Zealanders. We work hard to invest in our people so they can reach their true potential and with a growing number of stores nationally there are huge opportunities for people who really want to go places!
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic customer-centric qualified Pharmacist to take this unique opportunity and make it their own.
Pharmacists in our Countdown Pharmacy will be involved in:
• Providing sound medical advice and solutions to customers
- Looking for new innovative product and services offerings for customers
• Excelling in both clinical and sales interactions
• Up skilling your knowledge on the latest products and services
• Acting as the Duty Manager for the Pharmacy Department when the Pharmacy Manager is not available
We want to hear from you, if you:
• Hold a current Pharmacy annual practicing certificate (essential) and have experience in applying your excellent Pharmacy Product Knowledge
• Have great communication and leadership skills
• Enjoy getting to know the community you work in
• Are passionate about counselling customers and finding the right pharmaceutical solutions for them
• Thrive on interacting within a team and love what you do
• Have a commitment to providing only the best in customer service, as our Pharmacies are located in some of our busiest retail environments
• Enjoy providing additional professional services such as immunisation, ECP, TMP and Zinc testing
- Are flexible, adaptable and keen to ensure the success of Countdown Pharmacy
If you are the right person, help support and drive the success of our pharmacy joint venture and deliver the very best for our customer; we can offer broad and far reaching career opportunities.
If you are looking for an opportunity to do the work you love, within a busy retail environment where you get to support the local community, then join us and help make this joint venture a success! In return we can offer an attractive remuneration package and career opportunities like none other.