Applications Trainer Jobs Vacancy in Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera
- Applications Trainer
- Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera
- 10 Jan, 2018 11 days ago
Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera urgently required following position for Applications Trainer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Applications Trainer Jobs Vacancy in Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera Jobs Details:
1.0 FTE (80 Hours per Fortnight)
Healthcare is all about people and this role is no exception. If you have a strong customer focus and enjoying working with people and technology to improve training outcomes, then this could be the role for you.
This position is based in the Information Technology team of Taranaki DHB and reports to the Applications and Portfolio Manager.
As the Applications Trainer, you will be:
• Working with the Applications & Portfolio Manager and key stakeholders to develop and execute a training strategy focussed on Induction, core Applications and Microsoft Office.
• Responsible for designing, managing, delivering and maintaining the IT related components of the TDHB induction for new starters and as part of the general staff refresher training.
• Working with Application Specialists to design, manage, deliver and maintain focussed training around TDHB core clinical and corporate applications.
• Responsible for designing, managing, delivering and maintaining courses for Microsoft office and basic computer literacy skills.
• Involved in the training aspects of project delivery.
• Supporting the resolution of training related incidents.
If you are an experienced IT trainer, are passionate about education and have great people skills, please apply online from this page. Don't miss this opportunity to make a difference by applying now!
Click here to view the job description .
Applications close on 28 January 2018.