Aerial Fibre Technician Hamilton Jobs Vacancy in Broadspectrum Hamilton
Broadspectrum Hamilton urgently required following position for Aerial Fibre Technician Hamilton. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Aerial Fibre Technician Hamilton Jobs Vacancy in Broadspectrum Hamilton Jobs Details:
Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
If you are an experienced Aerial Fibre Technician who is looking at growing your skills while working with a positive and collaborate team, our Hamilton UFF Fibre Team would welcome your application.
Reporting to your team leader you will be working with a valued client, other Broadspectrum employees, subcontractors and members of the public providing the local community access to the communications technology of the future.
Skills and experience
- Experience in telecommunications fibre in either build or provisioning
- Installing aerial and underground cables including installation of FATs underground and OFDC boxes at height
- Basic computer literacy – e.g. use of tablets and laptops for processing work orders and reporting on common software programmes
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and customer service
- Physically fit and enjoy working outdoors and at heights
- Adherence to Health and Safety requirements and policies in a potentially hazardous work environment is essential.
- A valid full NZ driver’s licence (Class 1)
- Lines Certificate preferred.
Please click on apply now
Short-listed candidates must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical, which includes a drug and alcohol test and a Ministry of Justice check