Distribution Quality Assurance And Process Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Sovereign Services Limited Smales Farm
- Distribution Quality Assurance And Process Analyst
- Sovereign Services Limited
- Smales Farm AUK
- 12 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Sovereign Services Limited Smales Farm urgently required following position for Distribution Quality Assurance And Process Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Distribution Quality Assurance And Process Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Sovereign Services Limited Smales Farm Jobs Details:
Sovereign has an exciting opportunity for proven quality assurance and process improvement champion to join our Distribution team as Distribution Quality Assurance and Process Analyst.
The purpose of this role has two key focusses; to carry out quality assurance audits and support risk awareness and responsiveness for Distribution. Working closely with other risk practitioners within Distribution to continuously improve risk and compliance frameworks and processes, keeping pace with key environmental changes and expectations. Secondly providing process assurance activities to ensure Distribution process maps are accurate.
- Carry out quality assurance audits for Distribution teams: covering but not limited to:
- Call monitoring of telephone sales teams and set up and maintenance of intermediary technology access; such as SovHub, Sales Workbench, Xplan, and Sovlink as required
- Identify areas for improvement and provide recommendations supported with analysis on changes proposed
- Completion of process mapping and re-engineering within Distribution
- Undertake structured process reviews within Distribution to establish root causes where risk incidents or issues, have occurred and identify improvement opportunities
- Assess and support operational continuous improvements, including small work requests, process improvements and other ad hoc initiatives
- Approach challenges with an open and adaptable mindset, seeking opportunities to apply innovative solutions to business problems
- Work closely with other internal stakeholders as required; assist in Audit & Assurance reviews
- Support Distribution Risk Manager to ensure Distribution is compliant with Group Model policy and assist teams complete validations as required
- Demonstrate "doing the right thing" and encourage colleagues to "speak up" when they need to.
- Finance industry and/or business systems/process analysis experience
- Demonstrable analytical and report writing experience
- Process management experience is desirable
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Related tertiary qualification is preferred but not essential
Sovereign has a culture you won't find elsewhere, where our people are our strength. We want you to be you and to reach your full potential; whatever that may be. As part of our stated commitment to diversity and inclusion, we cultivate a flexible and supportive work environment that meets the needs of our people and our business. We welcome applications for this role from candidates seeking flexible working arrangements. Apply Now!