Assistant Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Profile Group Christchurch
Profile Group Christchurch urgently required following position for Assistant Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Profile Group Christchurch Jobs Details:
Do you want a role where you are able to take ownership and have the influence to set up new systems and build on existing processes? As the Assistant Accountant you are not just assisting with the accounting functions, but also before the core person to lead all administration functions.
Working closely with the Finance Manager assisting with the key day to day functions across all the accounting and administration for this thriving business. This role will offer you day to day variety, where you will be seen liaising with a variety of people, building on existing and new client relationships.
This role would suit someone who can wear a multitude of hats and not afraid of getting in front of the public eye and building rapport with their clients.
This is a distinguished and well-known business, who has been a key player to the Canterbury hospitality industry for the past 20 years, located in the heart of the CBD.
This is not a straight Assistant Accountant role and offers you day to day variety. You will be the heartbeat of the back office and be responsible for the day to day running of the office, along with working closely with the Finance Manager assisting with the day to day decisions for the business.
- Maintain the companies daily bank reconciliations, including entering of cash receipts and applying the receipts against invoices.
- Administering GST and month end management reporting
- Produce monthly financial reports
- Provide assistance with other ‘one-off’ tasks as required, such as budgets and variances to budgets
- End to end Payroll management for PAYE and Contract staff
- Procuring supplies from external suppliers
- Administering the Accounts Payable system to capture all supplier information, including processing and payment of invoices and attending to supplier queries
- Administer and maintain the Accounts Receivable system including invoice creation and analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- The ability to maintain and build rapport with clients
- Flexible hands on Assistant Accountant
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, especially Excel
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to wear multiple hats
For more information about this role, please contact Natasha Anderson on 03 929 0498 or to apply online, click the appropriate link below.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact the recruitment specialist mentioned above on +64 3 281 8597 and reference this job.