Head Marketing And Communications Jobs Vacancy in Company Auckland City
Company Auckland City urgently required following position for Head Marketing And Communications. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Marketing And Communications Jobs Vacancy in Company Auckland City Jobs Details:
Our foundation is New Zealand’s leading youth-led development organization that empowers young New Zealanders to engage with extreme poverty in the Asia Pacific. Together we inspire, equip and mobilise thousands of youth to become ambassadors and drivers for the alleviation of extreme poverty within our generation. We have an exciting opportunity for a young professional or student to join our team as the
Head of Marketing and Communications (voluntary role)
. This is your chance to use your unique skills to make a practical difference to ending extreme poverty.
The Head of Marketing is an Executive role. In this capacity, you will be overseeing the areas of marketing, communications, brand management, public relations and digital marketing.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new branding campaigns that align with the vision and mission of our Foundation
- Conceptualise marketing campaigns for projects along with marketing team and project teams
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence and online brand
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals and KPIs
- Plan publicity strategies and campaigns by working alongside with PR specialists
- Work and manage the workload of the Social Media Executive.
- Oversee the designing, writing and/or producing of presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, ‘in-house' bloggers, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites, photographs and promotional videos.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in marketing and communication
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to develop creative solutions
- Good strategic thinking
- Ability to build and motivate high performance teams
- Highly motivated and reliable
- 10-15 hours per week
- Attendance at Weekly Executive meetings, and where necessary, meetings with the CEO/COO and Marketing team
- Weekly or fortnightly meetings with the social media executive
- One-year commitment preferred
- Prioritise volunteer work after other work and/or study
- Learn about extreme poverty and educate others
- Be part of a young and rapidly growing organisation
- Make a direct impact
- Network with great people
- Develop amazing friendships