Operations Planning Systems Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Winter International Auckland City
Winter International Auckland City urgently required following position for Operations Planning Systems Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Planning Systems Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Winter International Auckland City Jobs Details:
Our client, a successful manufacturing company requires an experienced Operations and Systems Specialist with planning systems implementation experience for a 6 month contract; with a possibility of an extension of additional 6 months project work.
Production planning background
ERP implementation experience – SAP, Syteline, Microsoft Dynamics
Our client is a leading privately owned New Zealand based manufacturer supplying customers in New Zealand and Australia. The company has grown significantly and has recently undertaken an expansion programme which includes investment in new production planning and manufacturing systems and relocation to new manufacturing facility.
There is an on-going programme to drive improvements through the business systems in a lean manufacturing environment.
The Role :
This is a unique and challenging role for an operations and production systems specialist with 5+ year’s experience within an engineering based manufacturing organisation.
The purpose of this position is to implement a key planning tool and to develop the support infrastructure across the company with the objective of optimizing manufacturing resources.
This includes enhancing the utilisation of resources, improving customer delivery times, improving supply chain accuracy and reducing inventories.
The position reports to the Manufacturing Manager and the initial focus of the role will be on:
1. Completing the deployment of a finite planning tool.
2. Improving the accuracy of scheduling across all departments including - sales and marketing, development and warehousing is a high priority.
To succeed role, you will require:
· extensive production planning and manufacturing process analysis experience
· a proven track record in capacity scheduling, process improvement and lean production methods
· a proven track record in managing process change across the entire business.
· leadership skills
Other attributes considered favorably for the position are :
· Excellent interpersonal skills enabling you to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
· Excellent team working skills
· Strong problem solving skills and initiative.
· Solid manufacturing process systems knowledge.
· Broad experience with ERP systems in a manufacturing environment.
· Experience with Finite Scheduling and Forecasting.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
· Strong investigative abilities.
· An organised and systematic in approach to your work
· Tenacity and an ability to deal with competing demands.
· Relevant tertiary qualification in IT, Accounting or Mechanical Engineering Degree.
Applicants are requested to provide a CV and a covering letter preferably. The cover letter is your opportunity to demonstrate a match with key responsibilities by highlighting your past achievements and personal strengths.