Bms Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Schneider Electric Auckland City
Schneider Electric Auckland City urgently required following position for Bms Project Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bms Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Schneider Electric Auckland City Jobs Details:
Who are we?
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
What do we stand for?
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
What is the role?
Based in Auckland and reporting to the Service Manager, our Engineers are the cornerstone of the Project team. Key objective is ownership in the provision of timely, high quality service and support to our clients, remaining compliant to all safety, environmental and quality requirements; whilst ensuring profitability for the organization. Specific activities include;
- Ensuring the effective and timely execution of complex installations, maintenance and repairs on customer installed base
- Identification of new opportunities while attending customer sites to promote growth
- Undertaking of project work, including cost effective and efficient design of BMS HVAC controls systems
- Supervision of, and in some cases preparation of fundamental specification, programming, commissioning, final tuning of HVAC controls
- Accurate and timely provision of basic architecture to estimators and estimation support
- Providing engineering and commissioning assistance on service and break fix work as the need arises
You are someone who gets excited by innovation. You are a highly driven and confident professional who wants to work for a values based organisation whose solutions are leading edge. You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. In addition,
you possess the following relevant skills:
- Tertiary or trade qualifications in mechanical, electrical or electronic discipline, a valid NZ full or restricted electrical registration as well as an EWRB license
- Experience in design and implementation of network architectures would be an advantage
- Sound working knowledge of HVAC systems and associated plant / control systems and philosophies and an understanding of power and control systems
- Demonstrable success with best practice commissioning of HVAC systems
- Solid working knowledge of computers, operating systems and associated peripherals
- Sound commercial acumen, experience in cost monitoring & control, quality control, subcontractor management and designer management
- Your fluency with English (verbal & written) and clear verbal articulation will be commensurate with a professional customer orientate service organization
- Proficient with MS project CAD, Visio as well as Word and Excel
- Must hold a valid unencumbered driving license
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Primary Location : NZ-Auckland-Auckland (38 Business Pde Sth)
Schedule : Full-time
Unposting Date : Ongoing