Registered Nurse Ward Jobs Vacancy in Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera
- Registered Nurse Ward
- Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera
- 11 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera urgently required following position for Registered Nurse Ward. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Registered Nurse Ward Jobs Vacancy in Taranaki District Health Board New Plymouth Hawera Jobs Details:
Rehabilitation and Older Peoples Health - Ward 2A
1.9 FTE Available
Applications are invited from Registered Nurses to fill a position in our busy Rehabilitation Service and Stroke and Older Peoples Health unit.
Come and join a dynamic team of dedicated nurses who are passionate as they work along side patients to see them reach their highest potential.
This position is rostered rotating covering all duties. Ideally candidates will have:
- Post grad experience, preferably in a New Zealand hospital.
- Ideally engaging in Post Graduate studies
- Ideally a strong focus on patient assessment
- Passionate about rehabilitation and older peoples health
- Surgical / Medical / Mental Health nursing experience ideal
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Motivation and self direction
- Be committed to self directed learning
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Current Annual Practising Certificate
If you are interested in the position please apply online from this page.
If you require any further information regarding this position please call Sharon Crowe, Clinical Nurse Manager - Ward 2A on 0275766886 or 06)7536139 extension 7659, or email email@example.com
Applications close on 26th January 2018.