Territory Manager North Island Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City
Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City urgently required following position for Territory Manager North Island. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Territory Manager North Island Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City Jobs Details:
An opportunity seldom seen in the market to represent technologically advanced equipment, selling into commercial, academia and the broader scientific community.
- Rare & Fantastic Strategic Sales Opportunity
- Cutting-edge Technology, Premium Instruments
- Great Opportunity for Progression
Introduction Our client is a well-respected organisation, who clearly are the market leader within their niche market where they provide high-end analytical and laboratory solutions to the scientific and industrial community within Australasia. Due to their continual focus marketing exceptional quality products and providing excellent customer service they have built an impressive client base. The organisation has a long standing commitment to maintain world class standards across all levels of their business.
Instantly recognised for their cutting edge, premium products they represent iconic international brands where they have established partnerships with a number of world leading suppliers. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Professional with a proven background in scientific sales to represent this highly reputed organization in the North Island, New Zealand, where you will manage an impressive account base along with a focused approach to new business development.
Alternatively, you may be a ‘STAR’ candidate who is technically savvy with an aligned scientific background and you possess an abundance of drive and determination to be successful in this niche sector, where you will be well positioned to ‘fast track’ your future career.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Promote and sell the company’s products to key stakeholders/customers across NZ, working within both the public and private sectors.
- Develop and manage strong and sustainable relationships with the existing client base, where you will be committed to provide an exceptional level of customer service.
- Development of new markets and customers and regular follow up with face-to-face visits.
- Providing information and technical support to each specific customer tailored to the specifications and requirements of their business.
- Coordinating product installations and providing product training.
- Trouble-shooting equipment and system performance issues.
- Proactive Sales of Equipment
- Forecasting annual sales budget and achieve the Sales Budget whilst maintaining the margin expectations.
- Prompt submission and follow up of quotations.
- Tertiary Qualification in Chemistry or a relevant scientific field, where you have previously used analytical instrumentation and have a strong knowledge of different applications.
- Be a dynamic and highly motivated Salesperson who is results focused. You will also possess impressive commercial acumen and be innovative and opportunistic, where you will be able to quickly identify and build on new opportunities.
- Proven experience in sales of cutting edge instruments.
- Enviable communication and sound interpersonal skills, where your track record reflects you are high performer who has proven to be a ‘winner’ and earned respect from a diverse mix of professionals within the scientific community.
- Able to quickly ascertain viable opportunities and understand business implications of actions.
- Ability to identify new opportunities and demonstrate financial awareness
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
To find out more about this great opportunity please telephone, in the strictest confidence, Yannie on 09 525-5520, or send your Resume and Cover Letter in Word Format only to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 09/1709/YC.