Experienced Travel Expert Jobs Vacancy in Flight Centre Ponsonby
Flight Centre Ponsonby urgently required following position for Experienced Travel Expert. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Experienced Travel Expert Jobs Vacancy in Flight Centre Ponsonby Jobs Details:
Travel Associates, Flight Centre Travel Group's premium travel brand provides a compelling opportunity for New Zealand's most knowledgeable Travel Consultants/Agents to develop unique experiences for loyal clients in a setting far removed from the pace of a traditional retail environment.
Established in 1998, Travel Associates serves the luxury and niche travel market across Australia and is also present in South Africa and the US. Our New Zealand team continues to grow, now operating businesses in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin and Blenheim, becoming one the fastest growing Flight Centre Travel Group brands.
Why Travel Associates?
- Retainer + a lucrative unlimited commission structure. We'll also buffer your commissions to ensure you take home a assured remuneration package
- Monday to Friday working week and standard business hours
- High end luxury overseas staff conferences
- Sophisticated new offices
- Luxury and niche product / destination marketing
- Exceptionally experienced team of Travel Experts only
- Access to all Flight Centre Travel Group employee benefits including, free financial & health advice, renowned parties, educational trips, incentive trips, corporate uniform + MORE
- With a motto that reads "Our experience counts" you'll need just that, a minimum of 5 years experience as an International Travel Consultant / Agent
- An established and loyal existing database to bring with you and the ability to gain and grow client loyalty
- Track record providing your clients with exceptional service at every touch
To join one of NZ's recognized best places to work APPLY NOW or contact email@example.com on 04 471 6219 to speak in confidence.