Storeperson Warehouse Jobs Vacancy in Bridgestone Ltd Christchurch
Bridgestone Ltd Christchurch urgently required following position for Storeperson Warehouse. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Storeperson Warehouse Jobs Vacancy in Bridgestone Ltd Christchurch Jobs Details:
(Basic outline and scope of position)
The Warehouse Store person contributes to maximising the efficiency of the Bridgestone warehouse. This is achieved through responsibility for the receipt, dispatch, and inventory control of goods and materials and for maintaining existing stock systems.
Direct Reports: Nil
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND END RESULTS
(Answerability for actions and consequences. Measured effect on end results. Freedom to act. Type of impact. Magnitude of impact)
1. Receive materials and goods, and ensure that these are in accordance with specified quantities and types.
2. Store goods in the specified location, manner and quantity.
3. Dispatch goods to correct locations, in the correct manner and quantity and in accordance with supply schedules.
4. Operate delivery vehicles, fork hoist, lifting equipment etc. safely as required.
5. Assist with regular stock takes.
6. Alert Warehouse Manager or Team Leader regarding the inventory balance of pallets required to accommodate full inventory.
7. Maintain the accuracy and security of all Company information.
8. Maintain the accuracy and security of all Company stock.
9. Build and maintain good relationships with Bridgestone customers, suppliers and staff.
10. Acquire on an on-going basis, the knowledge to provide internal customers with appropriate and current product advice.
11. Other related duties as directed by the Warehouse Manager and Shift Supervisors from time to time.
12. Complete all work following safe practices and procedures so as to ensure the safety of oneself, fellow employees, customers and site visitors.