Advisor Jobs Vacancy in John Mount Wellington
John Mount Wellington urgently required following position for Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Advisor Jobs Vacancy in John Mount Wellington Jobs Details:
We're looking for a HR Advisor to join the Business Partnering and Reward team which sits as part of the wider People and Capability (P&C) team here at National HQ, Mt Wellington, Auckland. This role is vacant due to an internal move in the P&C team which highlights our wonderful career opportunities at St John!
Our team of HR Advisors are part of a close-knit group who offer professional and consistent service delivery, working side by side with St John leaders as a credible and trusted HR Advisor.
You will work closely with your team of HR Business Partners, other HR Advisors and Change and ER Advisors plus BP and Reward support.
You'll add tangible value, supporting the achievement of objectives with a focus of time and efforts on activities that will grow manager capability, confidence, decision-making and practice. You will support and drive development of engaged and high-performing teams with coaching and support to implement best practice interventions from induction through to exit.
Key to your success will be your ability to build and maintain credible internal relationships across your assigned region/function.
We're keen to hear from you if you:
- Have hands-on experience working as an HR Advisor/Consultant
- You're great at communicating - both written and verbal
- Exposure to an Unionized environment
- Have an understanding of NZ employment law and can guide managers with straight up "best practice" advice
- Gain credibility quickly - growing manager confidence and capability
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve
- Love working side by side with HR - and organisation - colleagues on projects that help make the culture and workplace better - this includes taking a key role in change initiatives to build efficiency and performance
- Confidence in being part of focus groups and meetings that add value
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
If this role sounds interesting and you think you have these skills and want to grab this opportunity, apply now in confidence.
Applications close: 30th May 2018.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce and adhere to best practice equal employment opportunity principles in all aspects of our recruitment and our ways of working.
Haramai ngā tai o te āniwaniwa, he kāhui rangatira tēnei, he kāhui whakamana tāngata whaimahi, e te iti, e te rahi e.