Civil Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Arup Auckland City
Arup Auckland City urgently required following position for Civil Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Civil Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Arup Auckland City Jobs Details:
Civil Engineer (AUC00002U) Primary Location : New Zealand-NA-Auckland Discipline : Civil Job Posting : 11-Jan-18
Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world's most prominent projects in the built environment. We offer a broad range of professional services that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
We are truly global, and our 14,000 planners, designers, engineers and consultants around the world deliver innovative projects with creativity and passion.
Due to the growth of our business and an expanded portfolio of projects, an exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated Civil Engineer – Infrastructure to join our team. This is a great opportunity to contribute to some of New Zealand's most complex and challenging infrastructure projects.
Responsibilities include· Undertaking civil engineering design, review and project management for a wide range of projects including highways, rail, water and other civil infrastructure
· Commercial delivery of a range of projects ensuring timeframes and budgets are met
· Provision of specialist design and reporting expertise within a multi-disciplinary office
· Management of client relationships on allocated projects both internal and external
· Conducting site inspections and works supervision
You will have demonstrated:· Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering coupled with at 2+ years’ experience within a consulting environment
· Experience ideally within the civil engineering and civil infrastructure
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Familiarity with local and central government approval and regulatory requirements
· Strong analytical skills to develop effective, innovative and commercial solutions
· A commitment to self-improvement and continuing professional development
· Well-developed interpersonal skills to develop, maintain and enhance client relationships
The people at Arup are driven to find a better way and to deliver better solutions for our clients.If you are interested in helping us shape a better world, apply using the link below.
We are currently only considering applications from New Zealand / Australian Permanent Residents or Citizens