Work Broker Permanent Blenheim Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Government
New Zealand Government urgently required following position for Work Broker Permanent Blenheim. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Work Broker Permanent Blenheim Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Government Jobs Details:
Work Broker - Blenheim
- Can you play a key role connecting people to job opportunities?
- Dynamic, varied role where building relationships is key to success
- Permanent full time position working across the Marlborough region, based in Blenheim
As a Work Broker you'll engage with employers to provide a professional service to link our clients with suitable job opportunities. As the face of the organisation, you use influence and networks to seek out current and future employment opportunities from employers across a range of industry sectors. You represent clients by selling their skills to employers and building long term professional relationships that go from strength to strength. You'll work alongside Case Managers and other service centre staff to ensure sustainable employment outcomes for clients.
This role will appeal to a sales oriented person as you will become the voice of your clients by selling their skills to employers. You enjoy business development and engaging with diverse groups of people and communities. Your natural flair for seeking out labour market trends and insights ensures you proactively anticipate impacts and opportunities. You thrive under pressure and enjoy using your tenacity and initiative to find solutions and achieve goals.
To succeed in this role you will need to
- Have a passion for changing people's lives for the better
- Have excellent facilitation skills with the ability to engage an audience to influence positive change
- Understand what makes a great job match for both employers and employees
- Have the ability to work alongside clients from diverse backgrounds
- Be flexible, solution focussed and client centric
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be tenacious, professional and driven to overcome road blocks
- Exceptional relationship management skills with the ability to build rapport with people from diverse backgrounds
Salary $45,773 to $62,938 per annum (in line with skills and experience).
How to Apply
To apply, click the ‘Apply Now' button, complete the online application form and submit your CV and Cover Letter outlining your suitability for this role.
All applications must be made online. MSD employees please apply through your MyHR portal.
Any queries, please contact Annie Guard on (03) 989 7060.
Applications close Friday 29th June at 5.00pm.